www.pittora.com is a registered e-commerce portal dealing specially in cultural products.
We herein provide you with the terms and conditions of our website.
By Subscribing, Using or visiting the website it is imbibed that you have read all the terms and conditions careful and agreed to that. In case of any disagreement between the customer and the website these terms and conditions will be regarded as the bases. Pittora.com has the sole authority of forming these guidelines and changing them whenever and wherever felt necessary. No prior intimation will be given to the customers. All the changes will be available on the website which can be viewed as required.
In these terms, reference of the words “You”, “Customer “and “User” shall mean the end user accessing the website. Word like “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Website” shall mean Pittora.com and its partners. Service providers mean independent third party and their partners.
Account and its Security
Once you register yourself with Pittora.com, you have to create an account and its secure password. This account will be the bases of your association with Pittora.com. You can place, replace and seek refund of your order through your account. You can also browse your order history through your account. You will be held responsible in case of any mismanagement or mishandling of your account. It is therefore requested that you do not share your account details and in case of any unauthorised use of your account or password you immediately bring it to the notice of pittora.com.
By registering with Pittora.com you agree to become a member of Pittora family and agree to be communicated via email, phone call and SMS. You also allow us to intimate you about the promotional offers, new products and discount time and again.
Return and Replace
Pittora.com is a user friendly website; we understand the value of your money. In case, the products receive by you are not according to your expectations or you wish to change the specification of the same product, we provide you with the facility of returning the product and getting it replaced. This facility of replacing is available up to one (1) attempt, if you are not satisfied with the replaced product we will like to refund your money, understanding the value of your and our time.
To avail the replace policy we request you to provide following via mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Product details
- Reason for replacement
- Image of the product, if in case the delivered product is defective.
Specification for the replaced product
Return and Refund
Pittora.com is a user friendly website; we understand the value of your money. In case, the products receive by you are not according to your expectations and you wish to get your money back we provide you a hassle free refund policy.
To avail the refund policy we request you to provide following via mailing us at email@example.com with:
- Account holders name
- Account number
- Bank name
- Branch name
- IFSC code
- Product details
- Reason for refund
- Image of the product, if in case the delivered product is defective.
No demands from the customer’s side will be entertained for availing compensation and special treatment in the following cases:
a.) Delay in delivery of the product(s) caused due to unforeseen circumstances.
b.) Any other demand, request apart from refund or replace the product in case of defective/damaged/unexpected product(s).
c.) Any variation in the final appearance of the product.
d.) Any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by the product.
e.) Not availing discounts facilities.
f.) Any issue with the delivery partner or third party or their personnel
g.) Unavailability of the products
h.) Deactivation / Expirations of the vouchers.
Exactness not Guaranteed
Since the products provided by pittora.com are mostly cultural and handmade, therefore minor variations are expected. Pittora.com does not guarantee the product(s) to be exact as the image of the product available on the website. Besides the information of the product provided by the website may not meet your expectation. In case, of any issue relating to the mismatching of the product delivered and the information/image provided on the website we do not entertain any claim of compensation. Pittora.com provides a user friendly replace and refund policy in case of any such issue.
Third Sites Links
Our website, pittora.com may contain links and plug-in of other website’s (third sites). These websites are not a part of pttora.com and thus are not our responsibility. Any claim/ issue/ deal is not a matter of concern of pittora.com the user using these websites are not the customers of pittora.com and hence cannot claim anything from our website. These third links/ websites are independent entities and are themselves responsible for their websites. Pittora.com and its partners do not have any associations with these third links.
Registered Courier Services
User Code of Conduct
Once you register at pittora.com you agree not to:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and
- Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about Jabong.com, its associates and partners on any property owned by Jabong.com.
The website provides free registration to its customers. Registration is necessary to become a permanent member of pittora.com. Registration helps the customer to place their order. Besides, we notify you through mails about the new products, discounts and other special offers.
Registration also gives us your consent to keep a record of your personal details, order history, etc.
Pittora.com uses a secure and safe internet portal for receiving your orders through our web portal.
Prices of the product(s) are mentioned in Indian Rupee (INR). Pricing of the products is the sole authority of pittora.com, which has the right to change the price whenever necessary.
Cash on Delivery (COD)
Pittora.com provides you with the facility of COD, wherein you can pay the price on receiving the product in cash. In case of COD you are requested to pay the exact amount to the delivery to the delivery personnel.
Please Note – We do not except cheque / Demand Draft (DD)/ Bank Vouchers/ Gift Vouchers of other companies.
Pittora.com provides online transaction through Indian Debit or Credit Cards. We are providing secure internet banking facilities to keep your financial and banking details safe and secure.
After successful placement of order we at Pittora an Order ID are generated. This Order ID is unique for every product and helps in identification and tracking of the product.
You can track your order though your account on Pittora.com.
Sometimes there can be a delay in the delivery of the products due to:
- Bad weather
- Natural and Manmade Hazards
- Transport strike
- Remotely located areas
- Flight delays
- Since the products are handmade sometimes it may take more than expected time, in such a case Pittora.com will intimate you via email or SMS.
Once you successfully place your order with pittora.com the delivery of the product initiated on the address details provided by you. Once your order is passed from us to our courier partner our website provides you your Shipping ID / Track ID. You can use your Shipping ID/ Track ID to track your product.
After delivery association
Pittora.com provides special facility of replacing the product
- In case of blue pottery, painting, marble items, handicrafts and ceramic items, since these products are fragile replace request should be submitted within 24 hours after receiving the products.
- In case of all other items replace request should be submitted within 10 day.
Pittora.com provides special facility of refunding the amount of the product
- In case of blue pottery, painting, marble items, handicrafts and ceramic items, since these products are fragile refund request should be submitted within 24 hours after receiving the products.
- In case of all other items refund request should be submitted within 10 day.
Please Note: Pittora.com is not responsible for products returned by mistake.
In case the customer gives a wrong product to the delivery person which does not belong to Pittora.com will not be returned and refunded back.
Kindly – Remember to collect RVP / Return Confirmation from the courier company. In case of any issue related to reverse pick-up between the customer and the courier company the RVP slip or Return Confirmation will regarded as the bases for the settlement of the dispute.
Pittora.com can abolish or terminate your account if:
- you do not abide by the terms and conditions
- In case the account is terminated or deleted by the user or the website all the content/details shown in the account shall be deleted/ erased.
- In case you are found guilty of hacking others account or our account
- In case you have misbehaved with our staff or personnel,
- You are found guilty of non-payment of your pervious orders.
- Printing , publishing , writing indecent stuff
- Customer providing invalid email or phone number
- Overuse of the voucher code
- Use of special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order.
You will be liable to pay the price of the product ordered by you before the abolishing of the account.
Claiming Missing Items
A customer can claim items missing on delivery of product. Such claims shall be entertained only if made within 24 hours after receiving the product. Process of filling such claims:
- One has to notify Pittora, by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Description of the items missing,
- Name, address , order ID,
- Date of receiving the product
- Photograph of the product,
Once we receive your mail our executive will contact you within 24 hours, if your claim is passed, our executive would like to know that you want a replacement or refund.
Though our team makes best efforts to quote correct prices but in case of any issue of mispricing pop-up you have the right to cancel your order and we request you to place your order again.
Pittora.com is customer centric site. We at Pittora are highly pleased to receive your reviews. Your reviews are not only beneficial for us but also for other customers. It is highly recommended that will writing your review you should keep in consideration the following:
- You language should be simple and lucid.
- Use of abusive language for any product, the company, any person specific, etc is prohibited.
- You review should be based on personal experience and not on others views.
- Irrelevant reviews, defaming or popularising other company or their products shall not be published.
- Referring other company or websites name should be avoided.
- In case you have any problem with the product or the website we request you to personally mail us on the TELL US option given on our website.
Discount Coupons and Vouchers
- Pittora.com may issue discount coupons or vouchers from time to time, these coupons or these vouchers are to be used while shopping with pittora.com and are not valid outside. Any misuse of these vouchers/coupons is not the responsibility of pittora.com
- Vouchers other than issued by our website are not valid to be used while shopping with pittora.com
- Gift voucher/card/Discount coupons cannot be used after their expiry dates.
- Only one gift voucher or discount coupon can be used for one order.
- Pittora.com is not responsible for the loss / theft / damage / misuse of the discount coupons and vouchers.
- Coupons / vouchers issued in the name of a person specific should be used by the specific person’s registered account.
- In case the customer asks for refund or replacement of an order made through discount coupon or gift vouchers, it can be done in the same manner as other as other refunds and replacements are made
- Discounts shall be given on the total bill including VAT and other taxes.
- Discount coupons or gift vouchers used incorrectly will not be re-issued.
- Terms and conditions for sale, periodic discount offers and other schemes shall be stated separately.
- In case of any query, please do not hesitate to write us at email@example.com
- The ultimate decision to provide the discounts or cancel any such offer rest with the website.
- Illegal printing, issuing or selling of pittora.com vouchers/ discount coupons is a punishable offence.
In case any issue/ disputes arises between the website and its customers regarding buying, selling of products, use of discount coupons or gift vouchers, publication, interpretation of policies and terms and conditions, misunderstanding between the customer and the executives, etc. the company shall appoint an independent sole arbitrator to settle all disputes.
The place of settlement will be Jaipur, Rajasthan.
All disputes will be settled according to the Indian Law