Pittora.com is an online portal registered as Pittora Trading Private Limited under Indian as per the Companies Act, 2013 laid out by MCA or Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
We, at Pittora ask you to provide your personal information for our smooth correlation i.e. between Pittora and its You (customers).
The information given by you at Pittora’s website while you are using the website is collected and is protected. Protecting your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protect and secure the confidentiality of your personal data that you provide to us while using our website www.pittora.com (“Site”), or when you contact us otherwise.
Pittora may change its policy from time to time and same will be updated on this page for customer’s perusal. Customers can visit and check this policy webpage to ensure that they are aware with any change.
Following information is collected by the customer –
- birth Date,
- contact and demographic information including billing address, email address, contact number, shipping address, postal code,
- credit/debit card, mobile payment and other payment details,
- preferences and interests – opt-in option to receive our e-mails, shop online, request a catalog, participate in a contest, promotion or survey or join our social networking sites.
- feedback, suggestions, reviews, testimonials about our products and service,
- other and additional Personal Information you choose to provide to us
- For the exhaustive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
These information helps us to know you and your interest to provide you satisfying services and this information also helps others (third party like logistics and payment gateway channels) to identify and locate the person. By having this information. The information will also guide us to customise and upgrade our website and products according to your interests.
This information also helps us to send periodically promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
Need of Personal Information
Once you register/login into our site we may collect some of your information for example – your name, gender, postal address, delivery address (if different), email address, telephone number , mobile number, fax number, payment details , bank account details, or payment card details. Apart from this our system also collects your computers personal information like IP address. This information is required in taking your order and in guiding us in delivery of your product.
We would like to inform you that this information may be passed to our courier service, suppliers, or card processing / payment gateway companies.
We may use this information to inform you about
- the website, website related news,
- service available on the website,
- special offers available on our website time and again,
- process and products, services and/or facilities, upcoming promotions offered by us and/or events organized by us and selected third parties which may be of interest to you from time to time;
We may also use information collected by you to
- help us in calculating the number of visitors to our site,
- geographical location of our visitors,
- maintain and improve customer relationship, updating of internal record keeping, for internal administrative purposes, establish your identity and background
- send seasonal greetings messages from time to time,
- respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us
- to conduct market research or surveys, internal marketing analysis, customer profiling activities, analysis of customer patterns and choices, planning and statistical and trend analysis in relation to our products and/or services
- to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- for detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent, prohibited or illegal activities.
This information also helps us in periodic improvement and analysis of our website
KINDLY NOTE: – We request you to provide correct and accurate information to help us serve you better. Also, misleading information may force us to cancel your registration.
COOKIES, Collect Automatically when you use our website
A HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie, the latter which is not to be confused with the literal definition), is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity and interest. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the information (such as items in a shopping cart) or to record the user’s browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited by the user as far back as months or years ago). Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Traffic log cookies help us to identify which pages are being used, analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to be user-friendly to serve your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Our site uses technologies like Google Analytics and other analytics, through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes and data used profiles are prepared under an alias (pseudonym). Related cookies may be used for this purpose. The data so collected from these technologies are used under authorisation be personal concerned, for personally identify the visitors to our website. The permission for data recording and storage may be cancelled anytime with on-going effect.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you a better website, for example it enables us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How you can Control your personal information
You can / may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In any ways we do not mishandle or misuse your personal information by selling, distributing or leasing to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to , R-13. Raghu Vihar Colony, Lal Kothi, Jaipur, Rajasthan -302015
We herein declare that we have taken all necessary measures to protect the information you provide from any unauthorised or unlawful access. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions as there are many means like virus attack or data stealing. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
We have made serious efforts to secure your information as our server is secure and the payment card detail is collected by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. This may make hacking your information difficult for the hackers but cannot give full guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: For Security Reasons we may occasionally request you to provide proof of your identity before providing personal information to you. We also highly recommend sending your card details through encrypted and secured electronic server.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.